Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New "Specific" Ideas

Time to Follow My Own Advice

So I have recently been posting and talking about the importance of being specific when it comes to not only physical fitness, but living everyday life. Well I think it is time that I practice what I preach.

I have a few new ideas that I will try out for this blog in hopes that I can reach a larger audience as well as present more information that is more easily accessible.

My thought process is this: people love organization and things broken up into bite sized pieces when it comes to almost anything. With this idea in mind I figured that I should apply this concept to this blog about specific fitness.

From here on out I will post a different style post everyday that is - you guessed it - specific to whichever day of the week it is.

For example: I might do "Meal Mondays" or "Fitness Fridays", etc. By doing this hopefully overtime people will catch on and have a place that they can go to every day to get a new tidbit of information or perhaps a new delicious recipe.

With all of this in mind I truly hope that by narrowing down the contents of this blog to be more specifically catered to everyone, I will be able to really reach out and provide some content that anyone can enjoy.

Cheers!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment